Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Edwardian Pave Diamond Platinum French Bulldog Brooch
- Brooch is designed as a highly rendered French bulldog with a deeply textured finish
- Pavé set throughout by old European cut diamonds weighing in total approximately 2.56 carats; G to I color with SI clarity
- With perked ears and a detailed face accented by round cut ruby eyes, bright red
- Completed by a 14 karat gold pin stem with locking closure, tested
- Numbered with partial maker's mark and inscribed 'with love'
- Tested as platinum
- Circa: 1910
- Measures: 7/8 x 1 1/4 inches
- Total weight: 9.5 grams
- Cute. Loyal. Pet.
Stock Number: We-5227