Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Cartier Ruby 18 Karat Gold Eagle Unisex Brooch Circa 1950
- Hollow brooch designed as stylized eagle bust with textured gold finish
- Accented by a square cut ruby eye, bright violetish-red in color
- Back of brooch pierced with outline of the United States and words "WE ALL"
- Completed by double pin stem
- Fully signed Cartier and tested as 18 karat gold
- Circa 1950's
- Measures: 2 x 1 3/4 inches
- Total weight: 32.0 grams
- Liberating. Feathered. Friend.
Stock Number: We-3977