Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Art Deco Diamond Camphor Glass Enamel Platinum-Topped Bracelet
- Five square camphor glass links centering old European cut diamonds, weighing approximately 0.30 carats total, eye-clean and white
- Blue enamel spacer links containing pierced millegrain platinum foliate motif
- Completed with a fold-over style clasp and safety with safety chain
- Tested as platinum
- Length: 7 1/2 inches
- Width: 1/2 in (at widest)
- Total Weight: 13.9 Grams
- CTW: 0.30
- Detailed. Graceful. Exquisite.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Fortunately for Furby, a senior fellow, STAR believes that every dog has value. Despite spine and leg problems he fully enjoys his forever home wherein he resides with his 2 Airedale fur Sisters and Mom and Dad. He cherishes his big back yard which includes a sandbox - one of his favorite perches for neighborhood surveillance. In the event his Sisters exhibit behavior not to his liking he is quite vocal with barked demands. Fun-loving with a tinge of the dramatic, Furby couldn't be more appreciative for his home of a lifetime.
Stock Number: WE- 1414