Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Contemporary Mother-Of-Pearl Amethyst Diamond 18 Karat Gold Elephant Earrings
- Each with mother-of-pearl carved elephant features a gold saddle, tusks and eyes
- A near heart shaped, rose cut amethyst accent atop each saddle
- Round brilliant cut diamond eyes, weighing approximately 0.01 carats total
- Fold down posts and hinged omega backs, maker's mark and numbered
- Perfect for the animal lover
- Measuring: 1 x 1 Inch
- Total Weight: 21.7 Grams
- Whimsical. Delightful. Endearing.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
As a result of the diligent efforts of STAR, String Bean now resides in his perfect forever home wherein he has become a champion of burrowing! He enjoys warmth, coziness and cuddling and his family has embraced him fully allowing his personality to flower.