- Heart with pavé set old European cut diamonds, weighing approximately 3.50 carats total, G/H color, VS to SI clarity
- Featuring a pin stem and diamond set bail
- Tested as 14 karat gold and numbered
- Delightfully romantic with versatility of wear
- Measures: 1 1/4 x 7/8 Inches
- Total Weight: 6.0 Grams
- Authentic Victorian era
- Cherished. Romantic. Love.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Gracie's lucky moment arrived when she was adopted through STAR after being found as a stray in Philadelphia. She has been thoroughly enjoying her life of luxury and love for over 3 years and her forever family wouldn't want it any other way. Exuberant, loving and sometimes ladylike she greets each day wondering who will notice her next. She goes to the office with her Dad where her priority is to gaze out the window commenting on any and all activity.