Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Art Deco 0.73 CTW Diamond Sapphire 19 Karat White Gold Band Ring
- Three stone ring comprised of a rectangular and pierced mounting with a woven motif at gallery and fleur-de-lis shoulders
- Centering in a square form an old European cut diamond weighing approximately 0.23 carat; H/I color with SI clarity
- Flanked by French cut sapphires, bright royal blue and well-matched, weighing in total approximately 0.50 carat
- Stamped 19K for 19 karat gold
- Maker's mark for Saunders Lorie & Co.
- Circa: 1920s
- Ring Size: 6 & sizable
- Measures: 5.9 mm wide and sits 6.1 mm high
- Total weight: 3.8 grams
- Engaging. Intricate. Special.
Stock Number: We-6164