Wilson's Estate Jewelry
1950's W.J. Harbor Co. 2.50 CTW Ruby Diamond 18 Karat White Gold Unisex Band Ring
- Bombay style band centers on oval ruby cabochon weighing approximately 1.00 carat
- Purplish-red in color and translucent with natural inclusions
- Half bezel set in an eyelet motif and flanked by channel set square step cut diamonds
- Weighing approximately 0.50 carat with F to H color and VS clarity
- With pavè set round brilliant cut diamonds weighing in total approximately 1.00 carat; G/H color with VS to SI clarity
- Stamped 18K and 750 for 18 karat gold
- Maker's mark for W.J. Harbor Co.
- Circa: 1950s
- Ring Size: 6 & sizable
- Measures: 11.9 mm wide and sits 7.0 mm high
- Total weight: 7.7 grams
- Astonishing. Piercing. Grandeur.
Stock Number: We-6188