- Unique winged bat whose wings and face contain pavé set rose cut diamonds, weighing approximately 0.75 carats total
- Featuring a baroque freshwater natural pearl measuring 12.3 x 6.2 mm white body color and very good luster
- Round cut ruby eyes
- Well executed details such as the webbing in the wings, the nose, ears and feet
- Circa 1870
- Original pin stem
- Measures: 1 5/8 x 3/4 Inches
- Total Weight: 7.7 Grams
- Enchanting. Desirable. Unique.
SOLD - $3,200
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Fiona arrived at STAR very pregnant and gave birth to 11 puppies, all of whom have been adopted into loving families. Fiona is also in her forever home in the city of Philadelphia. Her passions include hanging out with her dad, destroying stuffed toys, and making new friends - human, feline and canine. She detests the cold but has thankfully adapted because of her extensive wardrobe of flannel shirts and jean jackets. Although she presents as royalty, Fiona readily embraced her inner hipster princess!