Wilson's Estate Jewelry
1960's Sapphire 14 Karat Gold Enamel Puppy Dog Brooch
- Designed as realistic but whimsical puppy dog with textured wavy fur and red bow
- Colored enamel accents on bow, ears, nose, snout and tongue with clear enamel on remainder of surface
- Bezel set sapphire eye
- Circa 1960
- Marked 14k for 14 karat gold
- Measures 1 3/16 x 15/16 inch with 7/16 inch depth
- Total weight: 11.1 grams
- Whimsical. Fun. Delightful.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Stock Number: We-3251