Wilson's Estate Jewelry
1960's Vintage Enamel Sapphire 14 Karat Gold Puppy Dog Brooch
- Brooch is designed as a whimsically designed puppy dog with textured fur glossed with a clear enamel coating throughout
- Featuring a brightly red nose, oversized bow collar, and a pink enamel tongue
- Eye is comprised of a round cut, light blue, sapphire accent
- Marked 14k for 14 karat gold
- Circa: 1960s
- Measures: 15/16 x 1 3/16 inches
- Total weight: 11.1 grams
- Whimsical. Fun. Delightful.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Stock Number: We-3251