Wilson's Estate Jewelry
C.D.L 1950's Jadeite Jade Diamond 18 Karat Gold Unisex Ring GIA
- Centering an oval jadeite jade cabochon measuring 12.30 x 9.20 x 4.30 mm, natural green color, translucent and with no indications of impregnation (type A jade)
- Flanked by round brilliant cut diamonds, weighing approximately 0.20 carat total, G/H color and VS to SI clarity
- Diamonds are bezel and flush set in a tear-drop motif
- Signed C.D.L.
- Ring Size: 9 3/4 & Sizable
- Top measures 14.8 mm and sits 6.5 mm high
- Total Weight: 21.14 Grams
- GIA Jade Report: 5192785126
- Regal. Striking. Handsome.
Stock Number: We- 1582