- Art Nouveau Riker Bros. 14K Yellow Gold Bangle Bracelet
- Circa 1900 / Riker Brothers Makers Mark
- Beautiful Floral & Swirly French Design
- Fits a 2 1/2" Average Wrist
- Total Weight: 8.1 Grams
- Inscribed " Fr C.L. To H. H. L. July 1930"
- Classic. Crisp. Subtle.
The Riker Brothers Firm, an American firm, was known for their work in plique-a-jour which included Art Nouveau styles, birds pendants and brooches. In the early years, they manufactured Masonic jewelry pieces, watch fobs and charms. In 1870, they included onyx and cameos to their Riker Brothers collection and then platinum and gold. In 1916, they exhibited and included in their collection of jewelry, platinum with diamonds, pearls and gemstones.
Stock Number: WE- 430