Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Schlumberger Tiffany & Co. 10.90 CTW Diamond Platinum 18 Karat Gold Flower Brooch
- Designed as a dynamically formed flower with pavè diamond petals, polished gold stamen extensions, and a cluster of deeply engraved foliate
- Stamen centers a cushion cut diamond weighing approximately 0.80 carat, G color with VS clarity
- With round brilliant cut diamonds throughout, set in platinum, weighing in total approximately 10.10 carats; F/G color with VS and SI clarity (mostly VS)
- Completed by double pin stem and plunging barrel clasp
- Fully signed Schlumberger Tiffany & Co.
- Stamped 18K for 18 karat gold
- Circa: 1960
- Measures: 2 x 2 1/2 inches
- Total weight: 30.4 grams
- Extravagant. Masterful. Artistry.
Stock Number:We- 2550