- Centering an opal cabochon with 2 uneven hand engraved gold drops each containing an inset pink sapphire
- Flanked by 2 additional opals, all opals are white with good play-of-color
- Pink sapphires weigh approximately 1.20 carats total, bright vivid pink
- Negligee style with 2 uneven drops
- Lover's knot motif throughout
- Late Georgian period, circa 1790
- Tested as 18 karat gold
- Length: 16 inches
- Drop Length: 1 1/4 Inch
- Total Weight: 22.8 Grams
- Lovely. Angelic. Baroque.
SOLD - $2,550
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Darling Dotty, currently in the care of STAR, is dedicated, loving and sincere. She is the embodiment of a lapdog and will adapt nicely to a home that is on the quiet side with a family that has a slower pace. Senior dogs often wait longer to be adopted but we are certain she will add joy and a measure of well-being to her new family's lives.