Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Retro 16.78 CTW Aquamarine Diamond 18 Karat Two-Tone Gold Cocktail Ring
- Centering an emerald cut aquamarine, basket set in white gold, weighing approximately 16.46 carats total, transparent and sky blue in color
- Flanked by rows of round brilliant cut diamonds, prong set north to south, weighing approximately 0.32 carat total, G/H color and VS to SI clarity (mostly VS)
- Completed by yellow gold split shank with recessed groove fully around shank
- With maker's mark and stamped 18k for 18 karat gold
- Ring size: 6 1/4 and sizable
- Top measures: 16.9 mm and sits 10.8 mm high
- Total weight: 9.1 grams
- Glamorous. Incandescent. Multi-Faceted.
Stock Number: We-3480
100% OF THE SALES PRICE OF THIS RING WILL BE DONATED TO THE FOLLOWING NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS:
INSTITUTE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICAN AMERICAN YOUTH
IDAAY offers education/training, parenting, prevention/intervention and social service programs that are uniquely designed to equip minority youth to combat deeply rooted social ills endemic to the urban experience.
Founded by Stacey Abrams, Fair Fight aims to end voter suppression and equalize voting rights and access for fairer elections. Fair Fight brings awareness to the public on election reform, advocates for election reform at all levels, and engages in other voter education programs and communications.