Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Victorian Carnelian Intaglio 14 Karat Rose Gold Martin Heraldry Ring
- Centering a tablet cut carnelian intaglio with rounded corners measuring approximately 15.4 x 10.2 mm, semi-opaque and a brownish-red
- Depicting the Martin family crest, a reared lion grasping a heraldic crescent with the words 'hinc fortior et clarior' to mean 'Hence the stronger and more illustrious'
- With a matte rose gold surround and a knife edge shank
- Tested as 14 karat gold
- Ring Size: 5 3/4 and sizable
- Top measures: 17.8 mm and sits 3.6 mm high
- Total weight: 4.0 grams
- Notable. Symbolic. Memorable.
Stock Number: We-3377