Wilson's Estate Jewelry
Victorian 1.57 CTW Sapphire Old Mine Cut Diamond 14 Karat Gold Cluster Alternative Ring
- Centering a natural vibrant blue oval cut sapphire weighing 0.97 carats
- Accented by 10 bright white old mine cut diamonds weighing 0.60 carats
- Top measures 12.1 mm wide and sits 5 mm high
- Tested as 14k gold
- Ring Size: 7 & Sizable
- Total Weight: 3 Grams
- CTW: 1.57 and circa 1890
- Admirable alternative or anniversary ring
- Elegant. Luxurious. Upscale.
100% of the purchase price of this piece will be donated to Street Tails Animal Rescue. STAR is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless, unwanted and abandoned cats and dogs in the Philadelphia area find their forever homes.
Britcher, who is 7 years old, is in the care of the loving staff at STAR. Although found as a stray in Philadelphia, he is well versed in the art of Easy Does It and has a friendly, curious disposition. Because senior dogs often wait much longer for adoption, he will unquestionably demonstrate his love and gratitude. His new family is sure to be charmed by his personality as well as his quizzical expressions!